Since 2018, Shangyang has finished the CDP questionnaire for ECO VADIS assessment every year and set carbon emission targets. It also makes efforts to reduce GHG emissions for easing the greenhouse effect.
We encourage all our suppliers to jointly formulate and abide by sustainable sourcing policies.
In the procurement process, We prefer the following solutions:
1. The product uses the least raw materials;
2. Replace disposable materials with renewable or recyclable
7. Consider environmental risk and durability of materials
and processes, and avoid disposable items;
3. Mitigate the environmental impact during the entire
product or service life cycle;
5. Reduce carbon energy consumption (using low-carbon
8. Give sufficient consideration to the recyclability, degradability
and reproducibility in waste treatment.
4. Avoid or use the least amount of packaging;
6. Avoid toxic substances, give priority to alternative
environmental friendly products to ensure health and safety;
In recent years, the demand for environmentally friendly materials is surging in various industries in Europe and the United States. As cosmetic brush manufacturers, we invested RMB 8 to 10 million every year to make full use of recycling and renewable resources for less consumption of social resources and developed new environmentally friendly products with a strong sense of social responsibility and environmental awareness.
The company's independent research and development of No. 1-17 special formula makeup bristles which are perfect for some world-leading companies and have secured great outcomes for our customers.
The No. 11 and No. 12 makeup bristles are 100% naturally degradable which are extracted from pure natural plants.
We are the first in the industry to develop fully biodegradable makeup bristles. Among them, No. 12 makeup bristles are specially treated which are decomposable in water and carbon dioxide by microorganisms within 3 to 5 years. Compared with ordinary bristles that are not specifically treated by other companies, which take 300 to 500 years for their degradation, it could pollute the environment severely.